- Dette arrangement har allerede funnet sted.
Horizon 2020 Circular Economy Brokerage Event
7. november 2017 @ 15:30 - 17:30Gratis
Do you have a project in mind within the circular economy and need partners or funding? Looking to join an existing consortia? Find project partners for future H2020 projects – come to our matchmaking event in Brussels! The event is held just before the info days on the upcoming environment calls in Horizon 2020 organized by the European Commission. (8th-9th of November)
In order to have a solid consortia in place for the upcoming calls in the Horizon 2020 funding program you have to start early. The remaining funds for the period of 2018-2020 are larger than before so stakes are high! The aim of this event is to provide a platform to connect different stakeholders looking to develop proposals within Horizon 2020.
|The brokerage event will focus on topics related to the circular economy, such as:
The event is open to all partners including businesses, local/regional entities, clusters, academia, NGOs etc.
- Introduction to the relevant topics in the Horizon 2018 – 2020 work program
- Do´s and don’t´s – What to think about when developing your proposal
- Breakout sessions – Discuss your topic of interest with potential partners. Groups will be supported by Horizon 2020 National Contact Points
- Cocktail reception
How does it work?
- 8th of September (2017) – Registration Deadline
- 12th of September – You will receive a participants list that indicates which partner is interested in what topic. (There will be no selection process)
- 7th of November – Participate in the event!
Please direct any questions to [email protected]
Click here to register for this event!